Wednesday, May 24, 2006

From the Beach to the Mountains!










Travel can be so tedious at times. But give me a wedding in the mountains and I'm in heaven!
Driving to weddings in Atlanta....boy oh boy... between traffic, construction and crazy drivers...I'm not sure which is worse. However, When I see the signs to Dahlonega, my immediate inclination is to roll down the windows and let the mountain air in! I love it! Almost as much as the couple I had the pleasure of photographing for the weekend! When I met Mary Ellen and Marc last March (I think), it really was a true match! Not just the two of them, but them and me, sometimes you just know when the connection is perfect. High School sweethearts. lovers for life. traveling the American terrain and deeply in love. They are the perfect wedding couple. As a wedding photographer, the beauty of the marriage, the beautiful bride, the engaging groom - passionate about his lady, soon to wed - it's the essence of the wedding. Creativity and capturing the moments are mine for the day.
To my dear couple, I feel so honored to have been a part of your wedding, thank goodness the rain blew past for the day. From the quaint, rustic chapel at Camp Glisson, the lush greenery surrounding your ceremony and the walk to the waterfall just after. It was magic.
I can't wait for the beyond! - nina.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a fantastic job, I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I just realized I could respond to the blog via a comment. How wonderful!! From family, neighbors, and friends at school, everyone is amazed. I am so happy you were a part of this special time in our lives. What a pleasure!!-- (I just hope I don't wear the page out looking at it over and over.)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures no matter what, blow me away. Not only did you capture one of the most special couples in all my years doing weddings, you did it flawlessly. You leave me speechless everytime! You are truly talented and your photography is amazing. I love working with you!

Jennifer Mineo