Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Family!

I LOVE this time of the year....family love everywhere! I met a fabulous family this weekend here in good ole gainesville! what a treat.













Paul (the antonio/007 look-alike) (aka. tall dark and handsome) and his mother (Gloria)....hilarious together!














PJ and Jessica, brother and sisterly love truly committed to family and supporting each other, no sibling rivalry here!!





















Judy and Paul....oh my, after 23 years of marriage....we needed an entire photo session just of them, romantic get-a-way, romance on-the-beach, I LOVE to photograph true love!!




















Nanci and Gloria, two strong, vivacious, women on a mission, full of life. You wouldn't want to run into these two on a full moon...they'll definitely tell you like it is!














Jessica, the amazing - I can't wait to photograph you and your beau, and Nitro of course. Fun on the beach! until then.

No comments: