Monday, May 14, 2007

Leya and Ashish at the American Orchid Society in Delray Beach

April 29, 2007
The American Orchid Society was the tranquil venue for this passionate couple..What a location for a wedding and what a couple. This is truly one of my favorites. We spent so much time together during the last year...Leya was my very sexy model during a shoot at the Spanish Monastery last May...oh my, it was exactly one year ago...who would have guessed that I'd be shooting their wedding a year later. Then, Ashish surprised Leya with a ring...at the beach...I was there for that too! Got it all on film....yes...film - the real live grey stuff nobody talks about any more. Then in February we spent the afternoon in Delray Beach for the official engagement shoot, followed by a very naughty girly party! That was REALLY fun! And so here we are...here they are...so in love and so beautiful together, I am thrilled and honored to have been a part of your wedding day guys! Enjoy the teaser images....the rest are in the works.
















1 comment:

Pale Reflection said...

What wonderful photos Nina! You are so very creative! You always have been! All the best!