Thursday, October 11, 2007

Callanwolde Fine Art Center

Sonia and Sam, MARRIED.
Location: Callanwolde Fine Art Center in Atlanta
AMAZING flowers by: Carla Duncan
STUNNING makeup by Scoobie West
Wedding Day Planning by Sonia as herself.
Wedding Day coordination: K Coleman Weddings.

To Sonia and Sam, thanks for a sharing your passion and love with me and giving me the opportunity to document your long awaited and stunning wedding!!
To the "Girls" - once upon time considered, but well...other prevailed. (your very own Selma)
To my assistant Stephanie Williams: you are always my ladder boosting me to higher levels everytime we shoot together. Thanks for sharing your talent and keen eye with our couples.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a beautiful secret garden Sonia!

Nina - we are anxiously awaiting the rest of the pictures :) Loving the teasers!