Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sweetwater Branch Inn, Gainesville FL

Karin and Alejandro were married at the Sweetwater Branch Inn. My only Gainesville wedding of the year. I was so happy to be able to photograph a wedding here at home. no traveling, no hotel rooms, no restaurant scrambled eggs. just a super couple, local hot spot for weddings and sleeping in my own bed! gotta love it.

So here they are, finally married! Karin is a crazy left brained engineer with some serious right brained desires that keep calling her. She will be assisting me in 2008, I can't wait!

Alejandro is a tri-athlete, just completed the iron-man a few weeks before the wedding.....hence the ring picture on the bikes.

Just an all around super couple. We'll be spending lots of time together this coming year!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're really an artist! Your photos are awesome! Congratulations!!!