Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spanish Monastery, Miami Beach

Well! What a way to begin the season....a valentines weekend wedding ... with a BANG! Liz and Gavin my two favorite attorneys. What a pleasure it has been. Thank you for sharing your love, life and of course yourselves and your delightful families with me!

Thank you to my new friend and colleague Alex Rodriguez for being my trusty second! you rock Alex! Can't wait to shoot again. Alex with his rockin' f1.4 50mm. LOVE IT! Maybe you can secure ME a spot in the D3 line!!!! I'm so ANXIOUS.

Danielle from Creative Touch Party Design and her Xtreme-Dream-team....well I don't have to say anything! Check out the setting! Your work is AMAZING AS USUAL!













1 comment:

Alex Rodriguez said...

Hi Nina- thanks I had a great time, Liz and Gavin were awesome, the Monastery was enchanting and Danielle is incredible. Thanks again!