Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Amanda & Andres

OH...finally! MARRIED -
A huge congratulations to Amanda and Andres the sweetest couple in history! I'm so thrilled to have been part of your wedding. Amanda's been working in the wedding industry for a few years now. I met her at a wedding a few years ago as she was working with the planner then...! now I've captured her and hope she'll be my office mogul forever! Here are a few teaser photos from their wedding here in Gainesville. Yes, that's right ANOTHER Gainesville wedding....how exciting to photograph here at home once again!

Thanks to my fabulous and talented 2nd for the day YET AGAIN...Mary Tellez.
The highly motivated and ridiculously creative great friend Laurel Housden
and our very own newlywed, engineer, and seasoned film photographer extraordinaire Karin Barco. Thanks for hangin' with me for the day ladies. It was truly awesome!



















No comments: