Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Berry College, Rome GA

I know this has taken a while....well i'm finally back in my office for more than 2 days....I tell you...packing in engagements, weddings, travel and editing ... just doesn't fit into a two day in-the-office week very well. Those of you who have been SO incredibly patient...diligently following up, awaiting calls and return emails....well! THANK YOU! I'm back and the pedal is to the metal!!!!

Staci and Brent were married at one of the most stunning locations in GA....Berry College's Frost Chapel! wow...what a whirlwind of a day. This was the 2nd of two fabulous weddings on the June 7th and 8th weekend!!

My second for the day was the AWESOME Chris Casatelli - thank you for your incredible talent and beautiful images! I can't wait to work with you again!

I so enjoyed spending the day with these two....so full of life and love. Thank you dear friends for your warmth. Your wedding couldn't have been more perfect.














No comments: