Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Fabulous Email.


I just wanted to share this email I received back in Jan. First let me just say that, I am so honored to be a part of every couple's life that I photograph. I've been so fortunate to have such special people in my life. This email is from Casey the groom who recently married the beautiful Amy in Jekyll Island back in November. Definitely one of the coolest couples and the most artistic wedding party ever! Musician's, graphic designers, artists...and of course something I've never seen before....a bride who wore black nail polish...GO AMY!



"Nina,

I can not thank you enough for your truly amazing talent as an artist.
Our friend that had the wedding a week prior to ours was so upset that our pictures turned out so good and his looked like the photographer specialized in high school proms…CLASSIC!!! Needless to say all Amy and I could do was have a little laugh and check off a victory. We have nothing but great things to say about you and your “eye” and we have done nothing but recommend you to everyone we know. Now, if you could figure out a way to clone yourself and maybe miniaturize your clone then we could market that and make a fortune …”Pocket Nina…bring her on your next vacation and capture your memories forever…just pull her out of your pocket and let her do the rest!”…. Ha ha…think about it…it could be the next biggest thing since Honey Nut Cheerios!?!?!? Anyways, you better believe that Amy and I will always be checking the BLOG to see what you are up to and see more of your amazing photos. We wish you nothing but the best of luck with everything that you do and I know that we will be in touch. "


Amy and Casey, a thousand times, thank you for a beautiful wedding experience! You are the best.

No comments: