Sunday, February 25, 2007

Katie and Matt - Atlantic Station

Katie, Matt and I hung out in Downtown Atlanta's Atlantic Station yesterday afternoon. I had such a great time photographing this totally awesome couple. Matt is so in love with his beautiful graceful Katie! We came across an equally as passionate ad for Atlantic Station...How appropriate...it read "Once Upon a Time... You Could See Forever." I can't wait to include this in their wedding day story. After about 1 hour and a half of shooting...we were approached by a security guard about to kick us out! He looks down at the two camera's hanging around my neck....one with a 200mm the other a fish eye!..."you're not taking pictures of buildings?? Are you?" he asked.why of course not! Why would we do such a thing...


















Thanks Katie and Matt for an incredible afternoon. I can't wait your wedding in May....Kansas City...here we come!!

No comments: