Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Callanwolde Fine Art Center

All I have to say is simply stunning.

Heidi and Kevin were married at the Callanwolde Fine Art Center near Downtown Atlanta.

Thank you to the incredible Carla Duncan with On Occasions of Atlanta and her floral art and creativity!

Jeannine Kennedy with Favor Events for handling things seamlessly.

Of course my EXTREMELY talented friend and colleague Chris Casatelli for his photographic excellence and continuing willingness to dive in head first!

To Heidi and Kevin my passionate couple: I enjoyed every minute spent with you and your kind hearts. Thank you for engaging in my vision and allowing Chris and I to document your wedding with trust and warmth. It is because of you, that I will begin my 14th year of creating art at weddings with passion and vigor!



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeeezzzz Nina...these are just amazing. It's so good to hear from you after a quiet summer. Please keep in touch...Laurel